Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays from Florida

Happy Holidays from sunny Florida. I've been so busy with Aquarian Bath, that I haven't had a lot of time for jewelry updates. I'm excited that I sold a lot of jewelry pieces over the the holiday season so I've restocked my bead supply. I even picked up a ear wire making tool and am looking forward to sharing some really beautiful silver pieces soon in faceted topaz, tourminalated quartz, garnet, and amethyst. In the meantime you can see I'm down to less than a page of items in my Delicate Adornments Etsy shop! For shame!

Both my shops were was just featured in this beautiful Etsy Buy and Stay Treasury. I hope you like my Orange Vanilla Dreamsicle Soap and Smoky Quartz earrings.



If you are on Holiday shopping overload then just check out this awesome video from our recent trip to see the Manatees at Blue Springs. We saw a family of 5 manatees with a nursing baby. They are beautiful peaceful creatures. Music is Keny Arkana. A new favorite French rap artist.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your post thanks for the information. ABOUT Wholesale Rigid Boxes ideas Some products require special packaging solutions the keep their worth and value intact

    ReplyDelete